Our Summer Learning Consultants are ready. Schedule an appointment with one of our tutors. (below). Just click on their scheduling link!
Have questions? Feel free to hop into the drop-in zoom for help:
How do I navigate the Academic Support (Tutors) tab?
Each consultant has the following listed:
- Their name and preferred pronouns.
- A picture.
- Academic topics that they specialize in.
- Specific courses they specialize in.
- A specified link to schedule an online consulting session.
How do I set up an appointment?
You may use the following steps to set up an appointment.
- Locate the subject area or specific tutor you wish to set up an appointment for.
- Click on the link available underneath their biography.
- You will navigate to a Google Calendar. On this calendar will be available time slots to schedule an appointment.
- LEASE BE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO YOUR x500. Otherwise you will not be able to schedule your appointment.
- Click on a time that works best for you. Then click on the save button. Your MCAE academic consultant will communicate with you before your appointment.
- Before your scheduled appointment, please fill out this FORM.
I haven’t received anything from my academic consultant or the Zoom link is not working.
There are three steps you can take.
- At the top of the “Academic Support (Tutors)” tab, there is a drop-in zoom link, z.umn.edu/mcaetutorsupport. There will be at least one academic consultant in that zoom link for immediate assistance.
- If by chance there is no one available in the link to provide assistance, please visit the regular MCAE office hours located on our homepage.
- If neither of those links are working, please contact email@example.com.